Sunday, March 9, 2014

3-9-14

There has been some huge progress on the winter projects and getting the cars ready for the season.  On March 1st a bunch of the guys came out to help work on the cars.  John and Ian bled the brakes on the '97 & '98 and did a better job than I ever have.  Matt, Jason, Micah and I layed up the new seat for the '08.  Matt, Ian, John and I layed up the new seat for the '12.  Jimmy and Micah sorted out the wiring for the new dash on the '08.  A big thanks to all the guys for helping out, it was a very productive day.

Here are some pics of the new seat for the '08:

Here is a link to some photos Micah took of the process:

 http://flickr.com/gp/87853837@N02/46W131/





Here are some pics of the new seat for the '12:



Here are some pics of the new floor for the '08:

Degassing Resin
Installing 1st Layer 

Infusion nearly complete