Friday, June 29, 2012

6-29-12

Another big announcement for our alumni group. The 2008 car is now a part of our lineup!  Todd Sohngen, who purchased the car last year from the team has joined our group. David, Jason, Micah & I have purchased a majority stake in the car.  Here is an  old picture of the car off of the team's site.


I'll post some more recent pics of the car soon.  It is really great to have a car with such an impressive pedigree in our line-up.  I have the car in my shop at the moment for a good once over, there does not appear to be a lot of work necessary to get it in tip-top condition.

If there are any ex-UCFSAE members out there who would like to get involved with our team just drop me an e-mail: BryanHoman@woh.rr.com , we could use the help!

In other news, we have a driving day at Camden scheduled for 8/5/12.  Hoping to have several of the cars on the track that day so feel free to come check it out.