Along with Jimmy's help, I completed the first revised front wheel for the '99. The drive pins on the new wheel center match-up nicely with the original hubs. I even had a chance to remake some safety pins in the same fashion as the originals which were lost. I'll hopefully get the other wheel completed over the weekend and get tires mounted next week.
I forgot to mention in an earlier post that I had an additional set of centers made up for the spare set of rim halves I had left over. I bolted those up and painted them black. So there are now a spare set of rims for the '97 & '98 cars.
Matt, John, Ian and Craig continued reassembly of the suspension on the '12 car and started work on a revised shifter. The progress is a little slow as the bell-cranks need to be adjusted to fit the new dampers and other issues have popped up that need to be corrected just like every other one of these cars.